www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Help needed to revive Xolo q700 (mtk6589)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I was wondering if anyone could help me with a problem I am facing. I was on Q700 stock rom. I flashed cwm via mobile Uncle. There is a Xperia Z2 rom for my phone but prior to installing that rom we have to first flash Q700i rom via SP Flashtool. Q700i is exactly the same as Q700 except the camera. I mistakenly flashed Xperia Z2 rom on top of the Q700 rom instead of Q700i rom after doing a factory reset via cwm. I forgot to flash Q700i rom prior to installing the Xperia z2 rom. The problem is that now the phone wont boot up past the boot screen. There is no bootloop. The recovery is working. But, the main problem that I am facing is that my phone is not detected by the computer. It is not detected when I plug it in while powered off even though I have proper VCOM driver. It is not detected when I plug it in when the phone is in CWM. I want to go back to stock. Is there any way anyone can help me?
Hi soms !

1) download these usb drivers :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

2) download this tool :

3) download these stock ROMs :

Good Luck :-)