www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Please help ! - Boot Error after restore , MTP342 I960,K96IC,BM96G many model names
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Boot error after restoring

I backed up this device with CWM to itself and with MtkDroidTools to my computer before attempting to enlarge the system partition (as it ran out of space after updating all google apps nothing else on it!)
However when I came to do a restore (as it failed to boot) cwm mod said check sum error so I deleted the md5 details to force it to restore but even though it restored it still would not boot it just said 'boot error'.
I then tried MKTDroid tools backup with SPflashtools to recover it even though it ran from start to end it still comes up 'boot error'
I'm guessing that the rom must have been altered somehow as MTKdroid tools reported that the processor was giving fake information - Hardware : MT6582 (MT6592T is Fake!)

this is the board [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] and I have tried the firmware at the bottom of that page however it still says 'boot error'.

Any help would me much appreciated

thanks

Stef
good peaple vasagob to forun n9106/d101 send this:
Hi guys, do not speak Russian, but I found the solution was only the uboot file, should only flash the attached file:
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
with this uboot tablet d101 - work, loading not has "boot error"
need simular uboot for i960 tablet for repair android

vasagob present this forum, may be help us?