www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: My Innos D6000 reboots itself
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I bought an Innos D6000 and although I could have a battery problem, I posted that on another thread.
This thread is to explain that my phone sometimes reboots itself. What can I do with that? It seems to be a bug on the operating system. How can a manufacturer do it so bad? What a shame, I remember I had a Blackberry with a serious software bug that prevented it to ring on phone calls and they never solved it with a software updare. Finally what I did was to buy an Android phone and say good bye to Blackberry forever. I am afraid that the same will happen to me now.
Have you turned your animations off?

This reboot issue has not been solved and it's been experienced by some people regardless of software version. Some people found that it was because they'd turned animations off.

I've never had the reboot problem. You might want to try the latest ROM, it might help you, but some people are experiencing it on the newest ROM too.
I have animations on, and do not know how to set them off. I can not either root my phone or change ROM because in the past did it with a Galaxy S3, lost warranty, telephone stopped working and technical service did not help me. I will never go again through that.