www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: What camera app does Lenovo use in the K3 Note?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since rooting my K3 Note the phone has run much better EXCEPT the new camera app is rubbish. The app used by Lenovo was very good, can anyone identify which of the many apps on Playstore it was. I'm hoping it wasn't a custom one by Lenovo and unavailable) OR suggest a good app to put on the phone that handles posts to Facebook groups well.

Thanks,

Hal55
What do you mean new camera app? Rooting your phone doesn't change the camera app. Yes, Lenovo camera is a special app. You can't DL it on Playstore.
It's called Lenovo Super Camera.

You can download Lenovo Super Camera here:

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2015-11-21, 01:07)Bacon_Puffs Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Super camera is good stuff!

Also, if you need want to try something different, download Google Camera with Snapseed. Decent combo, easily available on the Play Store.
(2015-11-21, 10:48)edcoolio Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Super camera is good stuff!

Also, if you need want to try something different, download Google Camera with Snapseed. Decent combo, easily available on the Play Store.
This is the combination I use too. Big Grin