www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: New stable Rom with android 5.1 french
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I am new in the forum and would like to thank you all for your contribution. I just receive the phone. It is with Android 5.0. I rooted it with the metho on the forum and thanks.
I would like to know if it is possible to have android 5.1 with french language and rooted (or possible to be rooted) but I did not understand the wualcom program. Can I install rom with Twrp from sd card?
I have Iocean Rock with 5.1 and there are some features that I don't have with Innos, exemple the button to activate show net speedon the status bar without apk, the mobile anti-theft.
Is it normal to not have the Enginering mode. I do the secret code and a message indicates that there is no enginering mode.
Do you know how to increase volume of the phone?
I think that this rom is not very good and the Iocean has more options than Innos.
Could you help me to have some issues for these problems?
Thanks for advance and best regards
not sure about showing internet traffic without an app, all features are made possible by apps anyways.
I use Network monitor mini pro, its very small text and very customisable.

regarding volume, i know hacks are done to the prop.init file in the system folders, google volume android prop.init and hopefully you will be the first to hack the volume Smiling

good luck
They have not released a new multilanguage one with gapps in a very long time.

This one was fine though. I used it for awhile and it seemed stable to me. You will have to flash through the PC with the Qualcomm flasher.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2015-11-23, 23:40)GottaGetX Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Hello,
Thanks for your reply. I was not at home.
This rom is with Android 5.1.? with Apps or not?
Please could you tell me how to flash it? It is the first phone that I have with Qualcomm. I suppose That I will lost of applications and data if I flash it?
Thanks again
Best regards
Hello,

I received yesterday my Innos D6000 and it was a fantastic surprise because it came with firmware v2.2_abroad with android 5.1.1 . I used update manager and it updated to v2.3_abroad. So there is new firmware.
(2015-12-15, 17:56)amadlopes Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I received yesterday my Innos D6000 and it was a fantastic surprise because it came with firmware v2.2_abroad with android 5.1.1 . I used update manager and it updated to v2.3_abroad. So there is new firmware.

Hello, very glad for you
I hope that we will have this new rom, I am with rom v1, and there is no update by the phone.
If some one have this new rom update, thanks for advance