www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: MTK6735M Bluboo xFire Custom Recovery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey I can't find a recovery anywhere on the internet. Can anyone create a custom recovery for the Bluboo xFire? Please... Big Grin
Hi oohhjo !

Sorry for my late reply ... but actually I'm very busy :-(
Try the next custom recovery :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

If it will doesn't works ... flash the next ROMs :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Merry christmas & happy new year :-)
Hey thanks for the reply,

I'm using this exact recovery but am I supposed to use MobileUncle or is there another way I should flash?

And
(2015-12-24, 02:52)oohhjo Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Please watch carefully the next 2 video-tutorials (at first, try to untick PRELOADER before to flash) :

1) the first ... from minute 5:45 until the end of video (it's about an old version of SP Flash Tool ... but the method is the same) :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&v=ztI8sc8MUNo

2) the second :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&v=LDaJFdcjAIM

Regards & Merry christmas :-)
Okay, so I have done the tutorial but as I pressed the Download button it is detected but as it starts downloading the error
"PMT changed for the ROM; it must be downloaded."
comes up.

I looked for another solution and it said I should do a firmware upgrade then another error comes up saying
"BROM ERROR : S_FTHND_FILE_IS_NOT_LOADED_YET (5007)

There is file not loaded yet!!
[HINT]:

1. Please check if the DA path ic correct.
2. Please check if all the ROM files exist.
3. Please check if the scatter file description is sync with the exist ROM files."

So any advice on this?

(2015-12-24, 06:24)oohhjo Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Please watch carefully the next 2 video-tutorials (at first, try to untick PRELOADER before to flash) :

1) the first ... from minute 5:45 until the end of video (it's about an old version of SP Flash Tool ... but the method is the same) :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&v=ztI8sc8MUNo

2) the second :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&v=LDaJFdcjAIM

Regards & Merry christmas :-)

Well it took me a couple hours but I finally got it to work thanks for your help. Big Grin

Happy Holidays!