www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [Innos D6000] v2.6 is coming! Just a few more hours :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have now installed v2.6. It seems fine. Only difference I notice is battery profile changed (now external discharges all the way first, then switch to internal)... And the virtual keys do not have "hide" option by default, but can change in Settings > Display
What about TWRP? I c'ant install it. I Extract "temporary TWRP" and "adb fastboot tools" to the same folder, select "reboot to bootloader"; type "fastboot OEM unlock-go" in command window; type "run_test.bat", press any key two times, after this it remain stuck to "downloading boot.img". What I do wrong?
No I am installing because phone is new and I am trying also to install other app.

(2015-11-28, 10:48)GottaGetX Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you crusades. That Baidu link so slow. China deliberately throttles traffic in and out.

Did you install the ROM yet? Any good?
(2015-11-28, 15:02)robbyx Wrote: [ -> ]What about TWRP? I c'ant install it. I Extract "temporary TWRP" and "adb fastboot tools" to the same folder, select "reboot to bootloader"; type "fastboot OEM unlock-go" in command window; type "run_test.bat", press any key two times, after this it remain stuck to "downloading boot.img". What I do wrong?

You enable unlock boot loader in developer options in Android?

Instead of using run_test, you can also navigate to the adb folder in the temporary TWRP zip and type in CMD window: "fastboot boot recovery.img". Make sure you're using temporary twrp, and using for 5.1 if you're on 5.1.
Thank you for your answer. I followed exactly the steps, it was Windows 10's fault. I tried on a laptop with windows 7 and it worked from the begining.
I have installed new ROM, and seem good, I am happy to bought this phone. Last phone was jiayu g4s and I very good. I think that audio quality during call is better on jayu. Until now I haven't got any reboot
(2015-11-29, 05:59)crusades Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] . Then I just left the phone sit for about 2 weeks and tried it again and it was completely back to normal. This happened with several people, the same experience. I think what fixes it is the batteries 100% drain and phone does some low-level reset. Probably could open up phone and disconnect internal battery and get the same effect.

Anyways, besides that, its been great. Never had the reboot problem that some people have experienced.
Here link for 2.6 on pc: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
I have looked on bbs innos and near of 25th December can be out the 3.0 ROM version!!

I am happy to have bought this phone, although seem a new brand that is reaching every day a new improvement.

Good!!
(2015-12-01, 19:53)crusades Wrote: [ -> ]I have looked on bbs innos and near of 25th December can be out the 3.0 ROM version!!

I am happy to have bought this phone, although seem a new brand that is reaching every day a new improvement.

Good!!

Me also. I really like the phone. Everything is good and fast and 3GB RAM 32GB ROM is great. Battery lasts 2 days and I'm a very heavy user.

Yes, the 3.0 ROM should come out around Christmas. Happy holiday surprise for Innos D6000 Crazy
Pages: 1 2 3