www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Innos D6000 Battery Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a D6000 phone but with 2.5 update battery drain was almost ok , non removable battery was consumed first 93%. After 50% of removable battery was drain from non removable battery 50% (i wanted less but was ok...), now on 2.6 (idk i did something wrong) but non removable stays at 100% until removable is drain to 0 , and i know that is not ok for battery life to stay full (non removable) and for the removable to stay at 0% after is drain. Any solution?
It's true that keeping a battery at 100% and storing for *long* periods of time is not optimal for a Lithium battery, but only if we're talking about months. In real life, the internal will actually be used sometimes, so this really is not even worth thinking about.

The bigger question is how far the external (removable) *may* be draining. I need to check this with a multimeter next time the removable is drained. If it's at 3.5V, no problem going down to 0% and sitting like that for a day or a couple days. Yes, if letting it sit at 0% for many weeks or months, or if the battery is being drained past 3.5V, that's not so good.

So until I can check voltage with a multimeter to see what the 0% voltage is, I've been removing the external at battery when it's at 10%.

In short:

1. You didn't do anything wrong. This is the new battery policy of v2.6. I like it like this. It means the internal will get less cycles. Easy to change external, but internal battery can't even buy now. So I prefer to use external as often as possible.

2. Do not worry about internal sitting at 90%-100%. This is absolutely no problem.

3. To be safe, remove external battery when it hits 10%, until some users can check voltage to see how far it's being drained to.
is there any way to change battery "values"? (build.prop or something like that)
(2015-12-02, 17:05)enrick Wrote: [ -> ]is there any way to change battery "values"? (build.prop or something like that)

I think not. This is built into the kernel. Hopefully in the future they will allow users to select different profiles or make a custom profile.

As it is now, it's fine for me. I like external fully used before internal. I just remove external when it's at around 10%...until I can check with multimeter. Really, don't worry about internal sit at 90%-100% etc... Its absolutely no problem.
(2015-12-02, 17:19)MegaManX Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-12-02, 17:05)enrick Wrote: [ -> ]is there any way to change battery "values"? (build.prop or something like that)

I think not. This is built into the kernel. Hopefully in the future they will allow users to select different profiles or make a custom profile.

As it is now, it's fine for me. I like external fully used before internal. I just remove external when it's at around 10%...until I can check with multimeter. Really, don't worry about internal sit at 90%-100% etc... Its absolutely no problem.

still no fixes with battery procentages even at this point, i remove external battery, but still is not ok .. to open the back of the phone at 2 days.. hope someone find a solution to be like 2.5 50% drain first battery and 50% second.. i really need that.
(2016-01-28, 18:40)enrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-12-02, 17:19)MegaManX Wrote: [ -> ]

still no fixes with battery procentages even at this point, i remove external battery, but still is not ok .. to open the back of the phone at 2 days.. hope someone find a solution to be like 2.5 50% drain first battery and 50% second.. i really need that.
What is the problem with % on your phone?

You can flash back to 2.3 (I think was 2.3, maybe 2.4). That is the version with back and forth battery at 50%. I don't know why you would want it that way, but if you do, you can try those 2 versions.
non removable stays at 100% until removable is drain to 0 , and i know that is not ok for battery life to stay full (non removable) and for the removable to stay at 0% after is drain. Any solution?
I have to disagree with you. Battery longevity will be better leaving it at 100% than running it through cycles. Leaving a battery for a short time at 0% is also not a problem.

If you feel you really need the other battery profile, you can flash back to 2.3.