www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Lenovo vibe x2 clone fake mtk6592(mtk6572) - rom question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, i would like to know if you know if this rom [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
will work with
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

i am having issues rooting this phone all methods have have fails so far.
Phone is a fake mtk6592(it's really a 6572) and android version is 5.0
it shows up as x2000 after connecting it to the PC.

i can not make a backup with "MTK tools" due too SU inaccessible error when trying to root
i have tried all auto rooters i could find but same issue. i have managed to install preloader drivers so "SP flash" should work , but i am a little hesitant due to i can't make a backup.

I can send more specs if you need them to determine cause of issues

BTW the reason i want to flash a custom room is due to malware in system files that i cant remove, auto starts my data connection every 2 min and stars downloading stuff , have a firewall in place but it still keeps happening.
hope some one can help me

best regards Carlos.m.s
If you already need help, you can root it with Iroot 100% work

Inviato dal mio Nexus 6P utilizzando Tapatalk
That rom well not work for you .what kemel version are you on ? Kingo Root APK may root it .then you can get all that bull shit off your phone . back up you are going to need a custom recovery . but if you do not have the stock rom then don't play .
Hi, unfortunately iroot didn't work
thank you for the advice

Carlos G.M.S

(2016-03-10, 16:33)mc97 Wrote: [ -> ]If you already need help, you can root it with Iroot 100% work

Very strange, I have the same device and I rooted with Iroot. You could find a rom that you can flash with spflashtools without rooting

(2016-03-11, 23:43)flight Wrote: [ -> ]That rom well not work for you .what kemel version are you on ? Kingo Root APK may root it .then you can get all that bull shit off your phone . back up you are going to need a custom recovery . but if you do not have the stock rom then don't play .

Hi i tried kingo root both windows installer and apk version both give me error during root , i have saved a log from the windows root process and sent it to kingo support see if they can see anything in the log.

Kernel:linux 3.4.67 gcc 4.7
product name:a5e_ax_xicheng_t17_9605tm
Android release :5.01??

the phone shows up as a alps x2000 on the kingo root ap

please advice if you know how to root this device or any place i can get the rom for this device

(2016-04-09, 00:43)mc97 Wrote: [ -> ]Very strange, I have the same device and I rooted with Iroot. You could find a rom that you can flash with spflashtools without rooting

Would gladly flash my device but i don't want too brick it ether as i cant get a backup image of it due too its not rooted

i posted some info in my last post on the phone mayybe you know where i can get a adware/virus free rom for my phone

and ty for your time m8 really appreciate it Big Grin