www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: CM 11 or 12 for our innos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi people, can be for the future, available a version of cianogen version for our phone?
There can.. CM12.1 if Innos releases the source code for the kernel.
(2015-12-04, 23:46)IMgroot Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]).
People have asked. Nothing yet. Really it makes no sense.. You'd think manufacturers would want to pass on some of the development responsibilities to the public, but I guess not. All China manufacturers are alike in this. Even Xiaomi... It's like pulling teeth.
I wrote them asking for the source code and I am waiting for a answer. Lets see
(2015-12-10, 00:26)Ortlieb Wrote: [ -> ]I wrote them asking for the source code and I am waiting for a answer. Lets see

So a update: They never answered my requests. I wrote also directly to de OEM developer....
I wrote a post on the official forum. The first post they leaved there, but every comment/reply that I make they erase it. It shows the politic of this enterprise.
I will sell my Innos and get another device.....
(2016-01-20, 19:34)Ortlieb Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-12-10, 00:26)Ortlieb Wrote: [ -> ]I wrote them asking for the source code and I am waiting for a answer. Lets see

So a update: They never answered my requests. I wrote also directly to de OEM developer....
I wrote a post on the official forum. The first post they leaved there, but every comment/reply that I make they erase it. It shows the politic of this enterprise.
That's normal. Even Xiaomi does not release their source code until a model has been released internationally, and then they're forced too.
(2016-01-20, 20:09)MegaManX Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-20, 19:34)Ortlieb Wrote: [ -> ]

That's normal. Even Xiaomi does not release their source code until a model has been released internationally, and then they're forced too.

Old thread, but the support told me taht they will release the kernel source code in the next few weeks.
Me: "will you release the kernel source code for building custom roms?"
Support: "I guess so, but in the next couple of weeks."

i just don't know if they will really do that...

Also the Android 6 update will probably be released until november 25th.

Greets,
mopication
(2016-11-09, 22:54)mopication Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

So maybe it can be the beginning ...
any news in here?
Pages: 1 2