www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Wireless Charging
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

Has anyone looked at the possibility of fitting a wireless charging kit to the H9500+ phones?

There are lots of kits available for various phones, but I would have no idea where to connect the coils inside the phone. Most tutorials on these things show contacts inside the phones for these connections as well as contacts for antennas in the covers. The Feiteng, though, doesn't have any contacts as far as I can see, either for the power or the antenna. In fact, I don't think the phone's antenna is in the cover at all, but in the body of the phone. I was interested in the antenna contacts to try to extend the antenna to boost signal strength, particularly to try to get the GPS working.

Any thoughts?
I've been looking at that.
The S4 Qi charger seems to have just two battery leads from the antenna. I see wireless kits for cheap. I should be able to put the wireless pad in parallel with the battery. I'll have to figure a secure and tasteful way to secure it (solder, foil circuit whatever).
I have the Vibrant S that I replaced. I'll test it on that phone first.