www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Carrier for note 5 clone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can someone tell me the best carrier in the US for note 5 clone?
it well work on all GSM I am on T-Mobile but it will work on AT&T Walmart S/talk
Thanks man, I really appreciate it
It really depends on the clone. With any phone you need to see the frequencies it's capable of and compare that to the carriers you are considering. Do you have details about these frequencies?

I also have to caution: pay attention to hardware specs as well. Just because something looks like a Note 5 doesn't mean it'll have anywhere near the same hardware capabilities.
(2016-01-06, 07:15)WuddaWaste Wrote: [ -> ]It really depends on the clone. With any phone you need to see the frequencies it's capable of and compare that to the carriers you are considering. Do you have details about these frequencies?

I also have to caution: pay attention to hardware specs as well. Just because something looks like a Note 5 doesn't mean it'll have anywhere near the same hardware capabilities.
Thanks! I know the specs are crappy. The seller told me that t mobile is the best because I could get real 4g
Excellent! I just read a couple other of your posts. It's good to see you know what's up and where you're going. I was initially fearful you were flying blind. Carry on, good sir!
(2016-01-06, 07:20)Larryboy78 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-06, 07:15)WuddaWaste Wrote: [ -> ]It really depends on the clone. With any phone you need to see the frequencies it's capable of and compare that to the carriers you are considering. Do you have details about these frequencies?

Thanks! I know the specs are crappy. The seller told me that t mobile is the best because I could get real 4g

I'm very skeptical that a Mediatek clone will give you 4G on T-Mobile. You'll be fortunate to get H+ and only if your area has 1900 and it's installed on your phone. 1900 has only recently been available on Chinese phones. Forget At&t, T-Mobile is definitely your best bet. Either way, good luck.
(2016-01-06, 07:20)Larryboy78 Wrote: [ -> ]

Part of the problem is terminology. T-Mobile calls HSDPA "4G", which is bull. You won't get real LTE (4G) regardless of carrier.

With AT&T you will get 3G/H+/H anywhere they offer 3G ....if it has 1900. T-Mobile, most areas will be covered if you have 1900, but you won't get 3G at all if it doesn't have 1900.

I say if, because most clones are only going to have 850/2100... Which would leave you with partial AT&T 3G/H and depending on location.... and no 3G on T-Mobile. Hopefully it's not too confusing. AT&T is 850/1900 and T-Mobile is 1900/1700+2100
If you are in the USA you are not going to get 4g . I use T-Mobile it is still fast . but on that I don't use it much .