www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Camera app
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

My old phone was a Lenovo P780 and the camera app was wonderful with lots of options. The camera app that came with this phone is the exact opposite. What camera app do you use ?

Thanks,
Google Camera. It doesn't have a lot of bells and whistles. It takes a picture of the scene as it is. If you want to edit it further to make it all fancy like people like these days, use snapseed or the Google pic edit.
(2015-12-15, 19:49)Master Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]Google Camera. It doesn't have a lot of bells and whistles. It takes a picture of the scene as it is. If you want to edit it further to make it all fancy like people like these days, use snapseed or the Google pic edit.

Thanks I'll give a try.
tried installing Lenovo Super Camera on it?
quite a lot of available downloads with a quick search by our best friend.

came across it when looking for an alternative for samsung's stock camera which gets frozen when battery percentage get below 5%
Can install samsung stock camera app on it?
I guess what you are looking for is not a fancy camera app with lots of filters to choose from, frames, etc...

Probably what you are looking for is a camera app which has lots of options when taking a picture, like, ISO. focus options, macro, renaming default file, gps tagging, etc..

[Image: 308gy87.jpg]

I would suggest Camera FV-5. Qualitywise I wont say it is better (taking a picture) but surely it has lots of options to choose from.
Yes currently using Camera FV-5. But it is slow and some time have problem with review (galery). And no panorama and HDR function. Selfie is bad too.

Now replace with camera zoom got HDR faster response but also no panorama.