www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [Innos D6000] official v2.7 released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
V2.7 released

Changelog
Spoiler
You have not permission to see this spoiler content !

Download PC flash wire brush: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Download SD install card brush: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

If someone has some direct download mirrors, please add them here to this thread. I'm downloading it now. I will let everyone know how it is.
Good news. In the forum member says that next week will release a beta version of v.3.0.

When come back home I will try to download and app on mirror
FYI, you can update the D6000 without an SD Card or a PC or even going into recovery.

There's a system update option under System Information in Settings that let's you select a file from anywhere to flash. Your phone will then reboot and install the update.

I was on the stock "COMMON 1.1" that shipped with the phone and updated to 2.7 using this method. I downloaded the 2.6 "SD" update from these forums to my internal storage, flashed it, then recieved an OTA update notification for 2.7 which went fine.

Note that when updating this way, your internal storage will be wiped, or at least it was for me coming from "COMMON 1.1". I also don't know if the update tool checks the validity of your file, so be careful. There may be a possibility of bricking your device if you flash the wrong file!

Cheers!
I update using full package on SD (rooted w gapps applied). Never lose any data 5.1 to 5.1, but from 5.0 to 5.1, might be different.
What a non-baidu link?

(2015-12-19, 13:16)robbyx Wrote: [ -> ]What a non-baidu link?

Sorry, I meant to say "What about a non-baidu link?"
I have not found how to edit the post.
for SD mirror [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2015-12-19, 17:29)crusades Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Hello, Could You Give me link to instruction to flash from SD?
(2015-12-19, 20:45)rygi25 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Hello, Could You Give me link to instruction to flash from SD?
1. Download and copy to SD
2. Go into About Phone - System Updates
3. Select the downloaded update.

That's it.
I tried updating to 2.7 via OTA but it always fails ):

I'm on 2.6
(2015-12-20, 01:26)Azoz Wrote: [ -> ]I tried updating to 2.7 via OTA but it always fails ):

I'm on 2.6
Are you rooted? You will have to download the full package as linked in this thread by crusades. The incremental update won't work.
Pages: 1 2 3