www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Bricked Innos D6000
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any advice please... Brick when I was trying to flash new rom. Now all combination without result (volumeup+power, volumedown+power, both+power don't work), still black screen. When I plug into PC via USB I got 10!!! strange discs like in image...
In your post here: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] You said you successfully flashed. Was there anything you did different this time?
(2015-12-20, 22:15)MegaManX Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] You said you successfully flashed. Was there anything you did different this time?

Yes I succesfuly Flashed v2.7 without gapps and only wit ch/eng language, so I searched and flashed other roms, and...
(2015-12-20, 22:25)rygi25 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] You said you successfully flashed. Was there anything you did different this time?

Yes I succesfuly Flashed v2.7 without gapps and only wit ch/eng language, so I searched and flashed other roms, and...
Have you tried to flash back to v2.7?
(2015-12-20, 22:27)GottaGetX Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] You said you successfully flashed. Was there anything you did different this time?

HOW? Like I posted, now the phone is dead, I can't to flash back to v2.7. I cant to flash... any roms

(2015-12-20, 22:27)GottaGetX Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] You said you successfully flashed. Was there anything you did different this time?

In QFIL I have something like on a picture, I didn't have that before...

but Thank You for Your trying to help me...
Solved, after 2 days of trying... Thanks to post of @nathanzahra in thread: Bricked Phone Solution!
Great. That solution is here by the way [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
i have the exact the same problem, but in my case i did not touch or modified the phone. It just did not wake up today.....i also have these 10 folders in my pc when plugged in. I will try the same procedure..