www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: CPU wakelocks draining battery on Vibe P1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thank you very much. Now I am issuing a problem with GSam monitor. My phone does not have the battery statistics screen on the settings as other Android phones usually do, so GSam is the only thing I have, but it is producing wrong statistics. Sometimes it shows abnormal statistic data, such as 6 hours screen on when I only used the phone for 5 hours, or the held awake time that instead of going up, goes down as time goes on, that is impossible. I suspect this happens with phone reboots but I am not sure.
Any other application which gives more accurate statistics?
(2015-12-29, 05:09)maykelbembibre Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you very much. Now I am issuing a problem with GSam monitor. My phone does not have the battery statistics screen on the settings as other Android phones usually do, so GSam is the only thing I have, but it is producing wrong statistics. Sometimes it shows abnormal statistic data, such as 6 hours screen on when I only used the phone for 5 hours, or the held awake time that instead of going up, goes down as time goes on, that is impossible. I suspect this happens with phone reboots but I am not sure.
Any other application which gives more accurate statistics?

I find it hard to believe the Vibe P1 doesn't have battery stats since it's on Lollipop. Nonetheless, whatever it does have click on whatever graph shows in your power stats. Gsam is quite well regarded so I'm at a complete loss as to the issues you're encountering. It seems you're approaching this problem quite randomly. A process of elimination would be a good way to go about it.
Pages: 1 2