www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Soft-brick after tryting to partition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Soft-bricked my brand new iNew. I tried meteos partition apk, but then rebooted into CWM and partioned again with the option from CWM. That obviously was very wrong. I now can't boot, phone hangs at iNew logo.

I've tried flashing Firefly ROM and even Sony Xperia ROM for v65 (with lbin included), but to no success. I can only boot into recovery, but cannot solve this problem.

I don't know how to flash from PC using SP tools, as I don't have scatter.txt file.

Can anyone help me please? Getting desperate already...Sad
(2013-08-25, 02:14)Squier Wrote: [ -> ]Soft-bricked my brand new iNew. I tried meteos partition apk, but then rebooted into CWM and partioned again with the option from CWM. That obviously was very wrong. I now can't boot, phone hangs at iNew logo.

I've tried flashing Firefly ROM and even Sony Xperia ROM for v65 (with lbin included), but to no success. I can only boot into recovery, but cannot solve this problem.

I don't know how to flash from PC using SP tools, as I don't have scatter.txt file.

Can anyone help me please? Getting desperate already...Sad

Ok. Got my phone working again. Phew! :-)
Problem was
1. Needed a ROM with scatter-file
2. Needed to install drivers again for SP Tools

Then I was able to flash with SPT and this solved my partition problem.
Good. Thanks for reporting back. And you learned how to use SP Flash Tools too Thumbs Up
(2013-08-25, 06:50)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]Good. Thanks for reporting back. And you learned how to use SP Flash Tools too Thumbs Up

Yes indeed! It's totally different from what I'm used to, which is Odin for PC.
I'm learning all the time Cool
Glad you got your new phone running again! Welcome to the "big" club.
I have the same situation. Any tutorial of how to use SP Tools? Thanks!
(2013-09-05, 06:00)carolie Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Lost It

Hi everybody,

I soft-bricked my iNew i6000, I changed the density form 480dpi to 240dpi and now after reboot phone it hangs at Inew logo.
Pleeese, help!! How can I reset the parameter to get Phone back working.

Cheers, Daniel
(2013-09-11, 02:53)i6000 Wrote: [ -> ]Lost It

Hi everybody,

I soft-bricked my iNew i6000, I changed the density form 480dpi to 240dpi and now after reboot phone it hangs at Inew logo.
Pleeese, help!! How can I reset the parameter to get Phone back working.

Cheers, Daniel

Do you have CWM installed? If yes, try Factory reset. If no, download Stock ROM from this forum and install it with SP Flash Tool.Cool
Or try wiping Dalvik or maybe other cache first? What file have you changed the density for, it shouldn't brick your phone I would say??
Pages: 1 2 3