www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Problem with drivers innos d6000
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I have problem with drivers of Innos D6000. I install adb setup but in device manager I can't see the device. In other device I have adb interface and 3 android but with yellow signal. My operating system is windows 8.1.

Can you help me?

Thanks in advance.
What are you trying to do? Have you enabled adb debugging and approved the PC when the permission pop-up comes up on your phone?
(2015-12-28, 02:54)MegaManX Wrote: [ -> ]What are you trying to do? Have you enabled adb debugging and approved the PC when the permission pop-up comes up on your phone?
Hi MegaManX,

Thanks for your answer.

I have enabled usb debugging but I don't know if adb debugging is enabled, where can I find it?

In my PC I have 3 Android controllers in device manager but windows update is not working because is not possible to find drivers. I connect other devices to my PC and find the drivers and I have access but in Innos D6000 is not possible.

What can I try?

Thanks
I mean USB debugging.

When you plug your phone to your PC, did you get any request on the phone to authorize PC?

Also, try switching modes between MTP and charge only, etc.

Also, what are you trying to do exactly? Have you actually attempted to send any adb commands through the command window interface?
Hi everybody,

I'm still with the same problem. When I connect my phone to the PC I can't access to the SD card. You can see above picture. I have not the drivers for innos d6000. Can you help me?

Regards,
Víctor.
(2016-01-01, 21:12)vco1973 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everybody,

I'm still with the same problem. When I connect my phone to the PC I can't access to the SD card. You can see above picture. I have not the drivers for innos d6000. Can you help me?

Regards,
Víctor.
Several suggestions were already given. Did you try them?
I have the same problem. Computer dont see my phone. Any suggestion?

ah! the pop up dont come
Phone when connected is in charging mode, you need to enable to see device from your pc.

Have you tried it?
finally the problem was the USB cable CryingCryingCrying

sorry[/align]