www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: GPS Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2013-04-07, 04:35)saafi Wrote: [ -> ]OpenGPStracker is the best solution IMO.
thx, i will test it...
I've been testing Open GPS Tracker today and it's worked very well for me. Perfect distance travelled and pretty good speed.
(2013-04-01, 03:38)pavlis42 Wrote: [ -> ]Czech republic - Europe

I Have same problem....with Endomondo and Sport Tracker. I live in Croatia! Any fixes released?
(2013-05-20, 18:38)cico77 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-04-01, 03:38)pavlis42 Wrote: [ -> ]Czech republic - Europe

I Have same problem....with Endomondo and Sport Tracker. I live in Croatia! Any fixes released?

The problem appears in many Chinese phones.
All must use a common source of ROM that has an error in the calculation of distances.
The problem is not hardware and does not occur when creating the track, the error occurs when you see the statistics.
You can do 2 tests:
Test 1. Capturing a track with your application in your phone and export it in klm or gpx to a telephone does not Chinese. You will find that your track was fine.
Test 2. Import a correct track from another phone not Chinese to your Chinese phone. You will see who gives you bad values ​​track distance and speed.

Conclusion: The problem is not the GPS, because the track is created well. The problem is android system function that some applications use to calculate the distance between 2 points.
I'm having same issues,

I usually use my phone (the old one) to geocaching, but in this h7500+ I can't get satellite lock =/

any suggestions? I'm currently installing "Faster GPS" to check if it locks faster in my country /PT-EUROPE
Hello. I'm glad to have found this forum! I didn't want to start a new thread, so I added here - but it relates to GPS on 7500+. I am planning to get the Hero 7500+ ONLY because of all the good things I've read about its GPS compared to the other phones. Though, I am aware of the oft-common problems associated with the GPS on MKT6589 phones. So, this new GPS fix, will it fix just about any other MKT6589 phone, and that way I could expand my purchasing options - I also like the NEO NOO3. If all the GPS' are the same on MKT6589 phones, and if the fix works on all of them, then I just may change my mind. Thanks for your help
The cause of the differing GPS performances is in the antenna that is used in the phones.
The GPS fix was some software thing that is now probably applied everywhere, on the zopo it came a little later, but it was on sale earlier.
Pages: 1 2