www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: bricked/completely dead Myphone S-line
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

recently my friend's MyPhone S-line (Polish version), was full with weird apps and it was impossible to operate with it at all, so I wanted to help him and flash new fresh S-line ROM (stock ROM). I downloaded all necessary drivers, I found the ROM I needed and used the SP flash tools. Before that I formatted the phone via SP tools (option "without bootloader"), and flashed the ROM. After flashing it, the phone ran perfectly fine, but was unable to make any calls. It was not recognizing the SIM. After more reading and tries I ended with completely dead phone. I did this, when I tried to flash one more time the ROM (don't ask me why), but this time formatted it together with the bootloader. After the format, the PC couldn't find the phone at all. All drivers are installed, but the only reaction after plugging the phone is appearing some network adapter "Alcatel Single RNDIS Interface #2", which from time to time appears with "!" mark. I tried to take out battery, press continuously volume + and plug it, insert battery and so on, but simply nor the PC neither the SP flash tool get any signs of life from the phone. So to summarize: after formatting all (including bootloader), the phone stopped responding. Any key combinations don't work.
I tried couple of youtube advices, but non of them were about completely dead phone.
And here are my 2 questions:

1. Is it possible to get back the phone to life and how?
2. If I manage do so, how to make it run the SIM again?
the phone: MTK6589, 1GB RAM, 4GB ROM, running Android 4.2.1 (last applicable version).

Thanks in advance!