www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Need Help with my Clone Samsung Galaxy S6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys, my phone, a Samsung Glaxy S6 clone, maybe also know as MTK6592 or MTK65xx, atleast what I'm told. Anyways, It won't boot at all. Normal boot results in a pitch black screen and a restart. Download mode it gets stuck untill the battery dies, and when pressing VolUp,Home and power button it goes to a menu.
I get three options, of which non work:
Normal boot,
Fast boot,
And recovery.
Recovery gets it stuck like download mode.
Also It doesn't connect on pc, and by that I mean I cannot use it's memory. It appears in the device manager, but that's it. Programs like Odin are also unable to recognize it like this. I belive the reason for this is a failed flash. since it shutdowned in a middle of a flash (Not a battery fault, it was full). I am unable to do anything, and begging for your help.
Also, the red light on the back lights up sometimes, if that is of some help.

EDIT: I managed to make the computer recognize the phone, but still cannot access it. I need debuging enabled, but cannot boot the phone. IMG: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
i have the same problem as u have