www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Hard bricked Star n9589T
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello after updating the android version, my phone bricked. I cant turn on the phone.
Ive tried alot rooms to reflash the phone using sp flashtool but getting error:

brom error s_ft_enable_dram_fail (4032)

[EM] enable dram failed

Image [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Can you please tellme how i can unbrick my phone. Ive used offical update to update the phone the update was finished with green circle but after disconectiong the phone from pc whats to see the phone is not turning on.

Sorry for my bad english language
(2013-08-25, 20:07)KoKoOo Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Can you please tellme how i can unbrick my phone. Ive used offical update to update the phone the update was finished with green circle but after disconectiong the phone from pc whats to see the phone is not turning on.

i am not too sure what rom u r using, look like yr model is t model, that mean it should be quite latest model,

u have to download a cable flash rom with a latest date, at least after july.

the preloader in the old rom does not match the newer version of SP flash tool.

or else create a preloader from a working phone, then replace it to the rom u want to flash.

this is what I believe
(2013-08-26, 15:44)stevenma61 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

i am not too sure what rom u r using, look like yr model is t model, that mean it should be quite latest model,

u have to download a cable flash rom with a latest date, at least after july.

the preloader in the old rom does not match the newer version of SP flash tool.

or else create a preloader from a working phone, then replace it to the rom u want to flash.

this is what I believe
Thanks for your reply. I dont have working phone to get preloader :S
+ i cant find latest room to flash ive tried all rooms in internet and same error.
Do you know other ways to unbrick my phone Smiling
(2013-08-26, 18:31)KoKoOo Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for your reply. I dont have working phone to get preloader :S
+ i cant find latest room to flash ive tried all rooms in internet and same error.
Do you know other ways to unbrick my phone Smiling

can u tell me where u downloaded yr rom from ?

or
below is what u can do,
try to look for other models of phone, which are similar to yr phone, n try to flash it , sometimes , it will work.
if happens that it can be switched on, but no screen or not stable , then u can use the preloader to replace the rom that is listed under yr model
(2013-08-26, 19:26)stevenma61 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I dont know whats rooms are similar for my phone can you offer me some rooms.
Now i downloading 1 room for n9589 but downloading it from china site with 20k very slow after 10 hours will be downloaded Big Grin
(2013-08-26, 20:52)KoKoOo Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Now i downloading 1 room for n9589 but downloading it from china site with 20k very slow after 10 hours will be downloaded Big Grin

try to download from below
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

make sure u download a cable flash rom , not a card flash rom

u need to register first

edit,

if u feel that when u download from China web site or surfing the china web site is slow
here is a solution for u , u could try
google the word "spotflux" , then download the spotflux in yr computer, then run the spotflux, then try to surf or download , u should be able to make the surfing/download faster ( around 120k/s)
(2013-08-26, 21:19)stevenma61 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

u need to register first

edit,

if u feel that when u download from China web site or surfing the china web site is slow
google the word "spotflux" , then download the spotflux in yr computer, then run the spotflux, then try to surf or download , u should be able to make the surfing/download faster ( around 120k/s)
Ive tried all n9589 cable flash rooms and same error. Can you offer room from any model to try Smiling
(2013-08-26, 21:49)KoKoOo Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

u need to register first

edit,

Ive tried all n9589 cable flash rooms and same error. Can you offer room from any model to try Smiling
i will try to look for u, but yr model is n9589t that is 1.5 gz cpu, that is very new model, i don't find it in the market

did u do any rom backup?
(2013-08-26, 22:00)stevenma61 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

u need to register first

edit,

i will try to look for u, but yr model is n9589t that is 1.5 gz cpu, that is very new model, i don't find it in the market

did u do any rom backup?
Hello stevenma61 I didint created backup :S I found 1 rom for N9589T
Here is [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&uk=2637246389
But the rom archive have password, and cant extract the archive.
Can you offer me some rooms to test Smiling My phone not working from 5 days i will die Big Grin
(2013-08-30, 06:28)KoKoOo Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&uk=2637246389
But the rom archive have password, and cant extract the archive.
Can you offer me some rooms to test Smiling My phone not working from 5 days i will die Big Grin

after trying searching around, it is quite difficult to look for one.

the one u mentioned above, definitely can unbrick yr phone, but there is no password to extract the file.

try the following - this one is for Ulefone N9589, but the version is quite similar to yr phone version, except the version for Ulefone is dated 27/05
title :
20130527_e2001v21_v89_gq2008s.rar

source
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&uk=2600759980
( not too sure if it is password protected, but I don't think so)

or else
u need to have someboby has the same phone as yours , and ask them to create a preloader from their working phone n send to u

or
u just have to wait somebody posted the right rom on the web

good luck
Pages: 1 2 3 4