www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Xiaomi Mipad 2 Review
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hey guys, what's up, this is my Xiaomi Mipad 2 review and unboxing! I review all aspects of the tablet, build quality, display, battery, performance etc. I'm extremely satisfied with this tablet in all aspects, there's nary a better deal out there for a tablet.

Specs:
– 7.9-inch IPS display, 2048 x 1536 resolution, 326PPI
– Intel Atom 64-bit processor (14nm process), Quad-core X5-Z8500, 2.24GHz
– 2GB RAM, 16/64GB Storage
– Windows 10 &/or Android with MIUI 7
– 8MP Rear Camera, 5MP Front Camera
– Dual Band WiFi, Bluetooth, USB Type C Port
– 6190mAh battery, 5V/2A fast charging

Also, my Mipad 2 didn't come with Google play installed, but I did figure it out, here's a guide:

http://www.mobiletechasia.com/?p=3759
It's a shame they didn't make this Windows. I'm not feeling the need for Android on tablets since they've become powerful enough to run full Windows. Purely for entertainment and chat and games, I guess okay, but for $185? Mmm... No SD slot, that was a huge mistake, but I guess you could use USB storage? Then the single USB port is filled.... Really badly thought out by Xiaomi. Too many great choices out there now to get away with this.
(2015-12-31, 12:05)cookiedough Wrote: [ -> ]It's a shame they didn't make this Windows. I'm not feeling the need for Android on tablets since they've become powerful enough to run full Windows. Purely for entertainment and chat and games, I guess okay, but for $185? Mmm... No SD slot, that was a huge mistake, but I guess you could use USB storage? Then the single USB port is filled.... Really badly thought out by Xiaomi. Too many great choices out there now to get away with this.

They have one coming out that is WIndows 10 only, but the one I reviewed above is the Android version.
That's good news. I agree with cookiemonster, Windows 10. Hopefully will have same hood battery life as Android varient.