www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Broken Sim Slot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Be careful of the large sim slot.I somehow managed to get my sim stuck in it and when I was taking it out, something has happened and now no sims are recognised. The micro sim is still working and I only use one sim so its OK but I had to flash the stock ROM as the Xperia ROM has only got 3g on the big sim slot. Also, is anyone else's screen lighter or bluer at the bottom? Its very noticeable with a white background?
I don't understand how you could get a sim stuck in there... were you using a micro sim adapter?

My phone has slightly bright edges all the way around, I think this is pretty normal for LCD's. It's not extra bright, or blue, at the bottom.
(2013-08-26, 01:52)bertmansk Wrote: [ -> ]I don't understand how you could get a sim stuck in there... were you using a micro sim adapter?

My phone has slightly bright edges all the way around, I think this is pretty normal for LCD's. It's not extra bright, or blue, at the bottom.

Yeah, I was using a micro sim adapter :-( idiot!
My one also, has a slightly blue at bottom. Its noticable when you reduce the brightness at low level and on the white background. Its fine for me. Consider this phone is cheap.

My FHD LCD TV 40 inches at home also has slight blue at its corners. It is normal....