www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Bricked with OTA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

I had the version 5.0.2 and wanted to change to 5.1. I used with v2.4 multilanguage gapps is the link of our colleague Gizbeat. The link is: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].
I copied the file on the SD card and gave to upgrade system and is now installing update system always with the symbol of android and not advance. Enter the recovery attempt and return to the screen installed system update, I can't to access to the recovery. It is so many hours and I can not do anything.

Any help?

Thanks in advance
What is the phone doing now? Is powered off?
(2016-01-05, 17:37)GottaGetX Wrote: [ -> ]What is the phone doing now? Is powered off?

GottaGex, thanks for your answer.

I extracted the SD card and I was able to access the recovery. I tried to upgrade to v2.7 and v2.7 have the recovery but whenever I turn on my phone this is reset and restarts again and again. I can access to the TWRP but not more I can do.

Thank you.
Víctor.

(2016-01-05, 19:34)vco1973 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-05, 17:37)GottaGetX Wrote: [ -> ]What is the phone doing now? Is powered off?

GottaGex, thanks for your answer.

I extracted the SD card and I was able to access the recovery. I tried to upgrade to v2.7 and v2.7 have the recovery but whenever I turn on my phone this is reset and restarts again and again. I can access to the TWRP but not more I can do.

Thank you.
Víctor.

Hi,

Now I only access to reboot to bootloader and I can send fastboot commands. My recovery is "Android system recovery <3e> v2.7. When I turn on the phone restarts all the time, I have wipes made but the phone is not working. Only can change anything by fastboot. Do you know any solution?

Thanks