www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: S4 GT-I9500 FAKE - Any Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi my friend accidentally bought a fake s4 he had no idea it was fake the imei is clean on t-mobile network but he is getting

NO MOBILE NETWORK ?

the phone recognize sim and i have tried other sim i am getting same result NO MOBILE NETWORK

this is a fake S4 so there really nothing i can do but if i can make it work at least he can use it for phone/text and he will not be out of pocket for $500

Any help to get the sim working would be great

Thanks
(2013-08-26, 03:23)saj070 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi my friend accidentally bought a fake s4 he had no idea it was fake the imei is clean on t-mobile network but he is getting

NO MOBILE NETWORK ?

the phone recognize sim and i have tried other sim i am getting same result NO MOBILE NETWORK

this is a fake S4 so there really nothing i can do but if i can make it work at least he can use it for phone/text and he will not be out of pocket for $500

Any help to get the sim working would be great

Thanks

try to check , is yr imei is stiil there

or try to flash a new rom

or yr imei is already taken by somebody, as u know now it is very easy to write the imei to the phone. or try to write a new imei to yr phone.
Can always factory reset the phone as well. Could be some problem there.
Do you know what kind of phone it is? Any details you could give would be helpful. It's possible that your friend bought a phone that simply doesn't have the hardware to support T-Mobile's networks.