www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Samsung Note 5 China Copy BootLoop Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I Have Samsung Note 5 China Copy.I am facing bootloop problem.

I was facing some problem on my phone as some apps were installing without my permission and some virus has taken place on system folder,So I have done factory reset but still there were there.So I have rooted my device with Kingo And tried to remove those apps and virus but soon as I restart my device I started facing bootloop problem only android logo appear nothing else.

I have done every thing factory reset or clearing cache etc. but nothing happen

I am also unable to find the firmware,so that I can flash my phone.So if you can find for me then It would be great.

Device Info-
Model No- Alps SM9200
BB Chip: MT6589
MS Board: mtk6589_wet_jb3
Model Ver: MOLY.wp8.w1315.MD.WG.MP.V4.P1. 2015/07/06 14:10
Kernel Ver 3.4.5 (........)
Android Ver: 5.1.1
Software Version: ALPS.JB3.MP.V1.8

If any one can provide me file so that I can solve my problem through flash, even if any one has backup of it.

If this post has been publish on wrong section,then submit it to correct section.
Hello

any one can help me please
(2016-01-15, 22:49)munafp Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2016-01-15, 23:31)deanlee121 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

yes, so that I can flash my phone

(2016-01-15, 23:31)deanlee121 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Unable to register,not option after clicking register button.

If you can provide me.Then It Would Be Great.
Have a look here not sure if its for your phone sorry [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]