www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Bricked dead battery. Rooted and passed from stock 1.1 to 3.0 multil
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Antefacts:
With the latest version of Kingroot you can root your D6000 without any problem with a singleclick.
If you are not appy with Kingroot you can use supersu-me and Kingroot will be replaced by Supersu.
I was again with the stock rom 1.1 and Android 5.02. Multilanguage and all gapps installed.
One day I found both the batteries at 0%. Phone off. I connected it to the charger during all the night and in the morning the phone was on and the logo Innos on the screen.
I restarted it many times without success. I was able to enter in the recovery menu with VOL+ and Power.
I removed the second battery, left the battery discharged for a while. nothing.
When I was turning it on, it was stuck on the innos logo.
I checked the log in the recovery console and I found an error were the data was reset to 1969.
So I tried what is always deprecated.
I downloaded temporary twrp for the 5.02. Downloaded on a SD the new Rom 3.0 (not the beta), nano gapps, permanent twrp for 5.1 and supersu beta.
So I started temporary twrp 5.02 on my phone, cleared dalvik and cache. Installed new rom and to be sure also supersu.
Restarted the phone ..et voila'...Phone was starting..android was upgrading 161 applications...when finished the phone was on rom 3.0 Android 5.1.1 and in Multilanguage. SMS and MMS is working perfectly.
Just one issue..google play services not compatible with this version and google play was not working.
So I removed google play services and google play with root uninstaller.
restarted the phone with twrp temporary 5.1
At this point I installed the permanent twrp 5.1 and gapps nano (opengapps.org)
Restarted the phone and voila'..all is orking fine now.
The only thing I lost is the list of preferred contacts. All the remaining data, is still there.

So yes, there is no prob to pass from rom 1.1 to rom 3.0 flashing from SD without erase all .

Just my experience.

Crazy
You rooted v3.0 with KingRoot? Up until recently it would only root Android 5.0.
(2016-01-15, 17:45)cookiedough Wrote: [ -> ]You rooted v3.0 with KingRoot? Up until recently it would only root Android 5.0.

No
Kingroot used to root the original phone with Android 5.0.2
If you are on version 3, most probably you have twrp installed so it's easy to flash the super-su zip file.
My phone is now only showing the linux penguin. It started from 0% internal baterry, Then i tried to flash again 5.02 rom and now only the penguin. Can i try the above in order to bring it back to life? Can you please make a list of steps ?