www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: DOOGEE S1 3G Smartwatch Phone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Main Features:
Dialer / Bluetooth phone call (Bluetooth V4.0)
Unlike most smart watches, the smart watch can independently make/receive phone calls with its own SIM card
Phonebook / call log / message / music sync
Save time: Access notifications quickly on your wrist using smartphone sync
Music playing
With built in apps and on-board storage, enjoy your music on the go
Built-in camera
Capture life's moments with the built-in 2.0MP camera
1.54 inch 2.5D touch screen
The 1.54 inch 2.5D HD display delivers stunning clarity and color
Heart rate monitor
Designed for testing your heart rate at real time, the smart watch brings you an unprecedented health monitoring experience in this intelligent area
Pedometer
As a fitness companion, the smart watch tracks your health measuring every step you take to help you achieve your health goals
Extra features
Sound recorder, alarm clock, calendar, calculator
Parameters
CPU: MTK 6572 Dual Core
Camera: 2.0MP camera ( SW5.0MP )
Resolution: 240x240 pixels
RAM + ROM: 512MB RAM + 4GB ROM
Features: GPS, AGPS, OTG
SIM Card: Single Card. One Micro SIM card
Network:
2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
3G: WCDMA 850/1900/2100MHz

[Image: 1452070166452049.jpg]

[Image: 1452070167223385.jpg]

Product Notes:
1. Download your favorite apps through the Google Play Store or Market installed.
2. Note: This smart phone is designed only to work with the current Android/Windows OS installed in it. Any alterations such as upgrades or flashing a newer version will void the warranty.
3. The stated ROM amount shows the maximum available ROM with nothing installed. However, the Android/Windows OS and pre-installed software from the manufacturer will occupy some of this ROM. The available ROM on the device will therefore be slightly less than the ROM listed.

http://www.gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_294319.html
What is the availability for this product?
Some serious juice for a smartwatch.
(2016-01-20, 17:09)MegaManX Wrote: [ -> ]Some serious juice for a smartwatch.

Personal observations for a possible purchase-

It seems to tick all the boxes:

Has its own SIM!! (There is a difference to me between a smartwatch, smartphone, watchphone, and smart-watchphone that is rarely segmented in the market, much less discussed.)

Decent power SOC 6572

Correct American frequencies

GPS

Relatively power efficient SOC

Decent battery

Minimum 1/2GB RAM

TF card support (big deal in a device like this)

Modern Android (4.4)

Bluetooth 4

---------------------------------

14mm thickness (if true) is decent, but would have liked to see it more like 12mm.

Personally, I would like to see the watch thinner with the same battery and would gladly give up the following:

Camera (never really saw the use on a watch, but whatever)

Heart rate (nice, but adds thickness)

Pedometer (I work out plenty and have yet to care about this)

------------------------------------

Weakness:

240x240 resolution should have been bumped up. On larger devices, lower resolution can be forgiven. On smaller devices, accuracy and text discernment is everything.

I may be sold on this. So far, this is a close as I have seen to a functioning and useful Android 4.4+ watch.

Questions:

Is Google Store / Play actually pre-installed on this device? Is a factory ROM available for this device? What are the partitions on this device? What are the limitations (Google Store - GPS - Maps - Hardware - etc) of this device?
Thanks for your suggestion.l will reflect it and let the they promote.