www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [Innos D6000] short user review
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I thought I would add feedback on my experience with this phone. Better late then never. I've been using the D6000 for about 4 - 5 months now. I live in Tampa, FL and use T-mobile. In terms of frequency I can only connect with WCDMA (3G). As far as I know this phone can't connect to t-Mobile with 4G. Let me know if this is not correct. This isn't a big deal for me though. I'm a heavy user of my phone but only for emails, instant messaging, google maps, and spotify. I don't stream movies or play games on it. I only use it for business purposes. I've never had any problems with dropped calls, texting issues or internet related activities. In terms of the phone I think its fantastic. I use my phone to keep tabs on my business operations and my primary need was better battery usage. Being able to use it heavily and not have to scramble for a charger for 3 - 5 days is awesome! I also love that it charges faster than any phone I've ever had. The specs are a little below "top of the line" but the phone performs well with any task. Well worth the sacrifice of 4G for me. Especially for $230 price tag for an unlocked global phone.

Cheers,

Chris
Thanks for posting your thoughts. The D6000 is one of the best phones I've owned.

This is very helpful knowing Florida is using 1900 no problem for 3G. Does it also connect to H/H+? You're correct it doesn't have LTE 4G.

Which ROM are you on?