www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: i tried root my injoo f3 tablet with kingo root ,,but i failed many times..please hel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
please help,,beacause my injoo f3 laggy and slow
Rooting will not help you. The main problem is you have only 512MB RAM.
(2016-01-21, 19:13)Sniper47 Wrote: [ -> ]Rooting will not help you. The main problem is you have only 512MB RAM.

Thanks...is there anyway to speed up my phone,,?
Not really. The processor you have is a little old, but what is really slowing you down is the small amount of RAM. Now apps using more and more RAM these days. Need at least 1GB. You can get very cheap 1GB phones now for about $60.
Yeahh ur right,,,thanks actually the tab its for my little kid..hehe he was complaining about those games he installed that slow motion when he trying to play..lol
Yes, especially for games, will need 1GB or 2GB. For games, the CPU and GPU also is looking like MTK6572. That is very weak. The weakest in the last couple years.

Well, for sure rooting will not help the situation. He needs to just play basic games, or time to upgrade. If you give your budget, some of the users can help you choose a good one.