www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Micro USB to Type-C OTG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone here know of a working micro USB female to type-c male that's compatible with Innos D6000 for OTG? I've bought two of those converters from aliexpress and they didn't work for the micro usb keyboard and TV that I have.

Thanks.
Sounds like you are using an adapter, not an OTG connector.

I'm not sure I understand about TV, but I guess you mean connect to TV through MHL/video out to HDMI. The Innos D6000 doesn't have that option.

For the keyboard, you need a USB Type-C OTG connector. I have used these 2 successfully with bluetooth mouse and standard keyboard. If it's micro USB keyboard, you need to use an adapter too from micro-USB to USB 2.0, then connect that to the Type-C 3.1 OTG connected to the phone.

Here are the two OTG I used:

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Very good, I have buy the last one, so very nice
(2016-01-22, 08:25)crusades Wrote: [ -> ]Very good, I have buy the last one, so very nice

Please reply if it works or not
Yes is working!!
But can can happen that if you buy the same OTG that should be faulty

(2016-04-03, 21:39)arroutada Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-22, 08:25)crusades Wrote: [ -> ]Very good, I have buy the last one, so very nice

Please reply if it works or not
Hello !

1. I wanted to buy this OTG cable :

But it is not available anymore. Can someone help me find a similar one that really works ?

I want to be careful here as I have heard that some people have bought some of these cables and they don't work properly.

2. BTW, I wanted also someone to guide me to buy a cable for my Innos D6000 that can Data Sync - PC and can charge my mobile too. I found the original orange cable but it is a bit expensive. Any alternatives that work ?

Thanks in advance !
(2016-05-13, 21:41)kingsemperor Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

But it is not available anymore. Can someone help me find a similar one that really works ?

I want to be careful here as I have heard that some people have bought some of these cables and they don't work properly.

2. BTW, I wanted also someone to guide me to buy a cable for my Innos D6000 that can Data Sync - PC and can charge my mobile too. I found the original orange cable but it is a bit expensive. Any alternatives that work ?

Thanks in advance !

You can use any OTG made for USB Type-C. Same with data and charge cable. Any one should work fine. Don't waste money on the original.
Quote:You can use any OTG made for USB Type-C. Same with data and charge cable. Any one should work fine. Don't waste money on the original.

Hi ! Have you tried anyone in particular ? I just want to make sure that someone has tried it before I buy one.

Thanks !
Really it's difficult to go wrong. Innos doesn't use any special propitiatory adapter tech. Any Type-C OTG and charger/data cable will do. I just order them randomly and they always work. They have some metallic type ones that are nice looking and small and cheap.

or

(2016-05-15, 01:14)cookiedough Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

or

W A R N I N G !

For the sake of your Innos D6k, please DO NOT PLUG any type-C cable into tour phone, except the official or previously tested cables!

I have already lost my USB data transfer on Innos with first attempt to test an USB-A to USB-type C cable, other than original.

Bad luck, or better, read this article:

Pages: 1 2