www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [Xiaomi Note 3] Tutorial guide how to change IMEI MTK6795 MTK6753 MTK6797 MTK devices
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
IMEI MT6795, IMEI MT6797, IMEI MT6752, IMEI MT6753, IMEI MT6735, IMEI MT6732, IMEI MT6592, IMEI MT6582, IMEI MT6572, IMEI MT6589, IMEI MT6582

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] and been unsuccessful, give this MediaTek SN Writer tutorial a go.

Step 1] Disconnect and Turn Off your Redmi Note 3 mobile phone (UP Volume + DOWN Volume + POWER Button)

Step 2] Download the custom MediaTek SN Writer standalone program and run it. Upon execution, the program will prompt for installation of required driver files. Simply follow the on-screen instructions. Upon that, MediaTek SN Writer program (with built-in MT6795 required files) will popup. (Download Link Below)

Step 3] Click the 'System Config' button and checked the option box 'Dual IMEI Same' IF both IMEI are same (located on sticker at mobile box). Else simply click the 'Save' button to continue.

Step 4] Now click the 'Start' button of the MediaTek SN Writer program and input both IMEI numbers at 'IMEI1_1' and 'IMEI1_2' box form. Click the 'OK' button.

Step 5] While mobile phone is in OFF state, connect the USB cable between phone and computer. Wait till the process ended whereby the GREEN message 'PASS' will appear.

Done!

Download the tool
oppo f1 mtk6755 ime repair not sucsses anyone help me.
Someone explain step one.... How to power off with volume+ volume- and power button
Thanks in advance
I have Hongmi Pro ( Omega ) MT6797 and it won't detect. Can you help me?
many thanks
(2016-10-12, 23:58)tattooes Wrote: [ -> ]I have Hongmi Pro ( Omega ) MT6797 and it won't detect. Can you help me?
many thanks

Won't detect what? What are you trying to do?
Tried with APOLLO X (MT 6797)
Doesn't work ...

Time out error