www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: bricked my auxus aura a1(MTK6592)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys,
my phone is bricked as i tried to install custom rom on my phone auxus aura a1.
i tired to flash my phone because apps were automatically installing on my device whenever i got connected to internet. Now ive bricked it. can you provide a rom for my device coz i'm unable to find one.

thank you in advance.
I flashed my Cube Talk 9X U65GT MT6592 tablet with a custom ROM. In the process, I lost CDS info and thus cannot access 3G network, Sim card not visible imei is invalid. I have tried all available methods to restore nvram, imei write tools etc. but nothing works. I have IMEI.bak but everytime i try to restore via mobile uncle tools, network reception is completely gone. Anyone have an idea where I can start?
(2016-01-28, 16:51)Tremulnike Wrote: [ -> ]I flashed my Cube Talk 9X U65GT MT6592 tablet with a custom ROM. In the process, I lost CDS info and thus cannot access 3G network, Sim card not visible imei is invalid. I have tried all available methods to restore nvram, imei write tools etc. but nothing works. I have IMEI.bak but everytime i try to restore via mobile uncle tools, network reception is completely gone. Anyone have an idea where I can start?
Sounds like you need nvram. IMEI is just IMEI, not the full information of nvram. See if someone who has Cube Talk 9X can do backup for you with MTK Droid Tool.
Hey friend, thanks for the quick response. However, I have a backup on nvram which i flashed via sp flashtool. Still, no change. I can see mobile networks now and connect 3G data but cannot make phone calls as IMEI is invalid. If i restore IMEI.bak via mobile uncle, all the above is lost. Any ideas?
Thanks.
I mean nvram.tar and nvram.bin. restored through MTK Droid tools.
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

There's also this

And this

And this