www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: MediaTek MTK6735_T806S
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a new MediaTek MTK6735_T806S tablet. It was supposed to actually have 4gb of RAM but, instead it has a 4g drive they use as RAM. The problem is that all the Apps fill up the RAM drive thinking that it is the main local drive. So it doesn't take many programs before it fills up that RAM drive. It has a 32gb local drive that it is supposed to install all the apps to. I also have a 128gb SD card. It knows it is there but will not allow me to install to it . So, unless I can root this device it is pretty useless to me. It has an Octa-Core processor so before I fill up the drive is runs like lightning. I would like to fix this issue. But, no matter how many apps I have tried to root this device with, it will not Root. I have downloaded all the drivers I can from this site but, it still won't root. I hope you can help as this is a very powerful and good tablet if I can fix this problem by rooting it and moving the Apps off the RAM drive on to the local drive or the SD CARD I will love and keep this tablet . Thanks for all your help..
I have 2 of these tablets and like them you can root with kingroot then buy roehsoft ram expander that will solve your problems with memory. also use SD maid to keep it cleaned and running fast.
The excellent stand alone GPS used with sygic software avaliable on kickass torrents make these cheap tablets well worth the money

clickwolvet

The Info to install the drivers for the device and and launch KingRoot from PC would have been nice and an little hint how to use roehsoft ram expander.
But it works great MediaTek MTK6735_T806S!

Also KingRoot is the only one tool i found you can root the device with!

Thanks a lot!!!

I have this Mediatek T 806S too. Now i have root it with Kingoroot from PC.
The device hangs, when it boot at the picture loading Mediatek. Nothing more goes,
no start to Android. In Recovery i can do nothing too. Is this device crashed now??
I have the same Tablet, and want to root this device, so as you write here in this forum.
Now the device start not correct, it hang at the mediatek picture: loading Mediatek.
Then it comes northing more. In Recovery, i cannot do anything. Is this device now crashed, and
i can throw it away?
(2016-12-12, 21:42)blubenow Wrote: [ -> ]I have the same Tablet, and want to root this device, so as you write here in this forum.
Now the device start not correct, it hang at the mediatek picture: loading Mediatek.
Then it comes northing more. In Recovery, i cannot do anything. Is this device now crashed, and
i can throw it away?
hi blubenow, if this reaches to you , wanna ask, did you solve the t806s rooting issues. thanks in advance
Roehsoft ram expander has not worked for me, my T806s has the same memory problems. I have successfully rooted it using Kingroot apk. not PC. The ram expander seems to do nothing, what am I doing wrong? I would like a rom for this tablet, any help would be great.