www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Innos d6000 battery problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
you have a working link from the battery?

(2016-11-12, 23:46)J-M-L Wrote: [ -> ]you have a working link from the battery?

Need the link as well :-) - Same problem here (swollen battery), would like to exchange internal battery.
(2016-11-12, 23:46)J-M-L Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&id=531052657152

Looks like they come with PCB board attached. There are 3 options. Not sure which is pictured with PCB.
I have same problem.. It's not original.. Did you finnd original battery? I was look almost every internet site but I didn't find. I want original one because that repair is simple.
(2016-12-05, 20:53)hasankurtcebe Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&toSite=main
(2016-12-06, 05:28)Jcestal Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&toSite=main

I'm so sorry.. I tried many times but I didn't buy it because of taobao.com.. I cannot open my account. So where am I buy without taobao? Sad Sad Sad
I just opened mine up and saw the big puffiness was all.air, so I cut a little slit and allowed the gases to escape and then closed it back up Big Grin. Now it's totally flat and seems fine. Hopefully I don't die anytime soon from inhaling D6000 fumes.
(2016-12-07, 17:37)modestMouse Wrote: [ -> ]I just opened mine up and saw the big puffiness was all.air, so I cut a little slit and allowed the gases to escape and then closed it back up Big Grin. Now it's totally flat and seems fine. Hopefully I don't die anytime soon from inhaling D6000 fumes.

Amazing, it work! Thank you so much, finally my phone is okSmiling Thumbs Up
I know this is an old post, but do NOT cut open any lithium battery, it is extremely dangerous! If air gets to the battery itself, it will burst into flames, with a very high temperature and could be extremely dangerous! No not do this, safely recycle the battery and buy a new one.
(2017-05-23, 19:00)baddesley Wrote: [ -> ]I know this is an old post, but do NOT cut open any lithium battery, it is extremely dangerous! If air gets to the battery itself, it will burst into flames, with a very high temperature and could be extremely dangerous! No not do this, safely recycle the battery and buy a new one.

another forum
Pages: 1 2