www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Innos d6000 battery problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The built in battery on my d6000 decided to discharge super fast last week and swell up, to the point that i can hardly force the back cover on. Anyone else with this issue? Using stock charger and cord. Will gearbest or innos do anything about it? I started the process a week ago, but no answers yet.
Your best bet is just buy a new battery. Innos will do nothing and Gearbest may help but the process is many messages back and forth. Just pay the $20 for a new battery and save yourself a lot of anger and frustration.
to clarify, it is the non replaceable battery that has the fault. gearbest is offering me 25 bucks store credit, but i think thats lousy for a phone that is now junk.

(2016-01-29, 12:47)cookiedough Wrote: [ -> ]Your best bet is just buy a new battery. Innos will do nothing and Gearbest may help but the process is many messages back and forth. Just pay the $20 for a new battery and save yourself a lot of anger and frustration.
(2016-02-08, 03:07)nmhinton Wrote: [ -> ]to clarify, it is the non replaceable battery that has the fault. gearbest is offering me 25 bucks store credit, but i think thats lousy for a phone that is now junk.

(2016-01-29, 12:47)cookiedough Wrote: [ -> ]Your best bet is just buy a new battery. Innos will do nothing and Gearbest may help but the process is many messages back and forth. Just pay the $20 for a new battery and save yourself a lot of anger and frustration.
Well the alternative is send it back and go through the China process which could take months. You could also file a dispute with PayPal or the credit card company.
I'm sorry to hear about the problems, man. That blows. Huh
I also have the same situation with F@stC@rdT3:ch. AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
"About the innos, sorry to tell you that the innos company not willing to change it, they just fix it.
We will not sale any innos from now on ,and please don't buy any innos item in the future, their service is really so bad "

How am i supposed to react now ???? I am very pissed off right now !!!!!!!!!!
It sounds like the shop has offered to have the phone repaired through Innos for you? Normally with any electronics they will repair or replace at their discretion.
I now have a second innos d6000 with a swollen battery. I have read of others with the same issue. This phone is not recommended.
I took my wife's phone and removed the swollen inner battery yesterday with zero drama. It now appears that the phone will charge only when it is turned off. When i plug it in while on, it will reboot or just not charge. The inner battery shows 50% all the time. I am happy, at least the phone is useable now! My other one is junk as it got water damaged.
I brought my D6000 internal battery here and they also sell high quality 3000mah internal battery.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&id=531052657152
Pages: 1 2