www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: CWM-Touch-Recovery v.2.5/V6 for Star S7599 - Kingelon - Quad, 16GB, 1,5GHz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@S7599 Star Kingelon User

here 2 new Version of Recoveries for the S7599 Phone.

It work´s perfect.

Unpack and copy the img-File to SD-Card or int. Memory.
MobileUncle Tools can read - if the img-Files begins with recovery...

Flash with MobileUncle Tools or SP Flash Tools (cross only Recovery)

New Carliv Touch Recovery v.2.5/V6 from 07/2014
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

CWM-Recovery 6.0.3.6 (It was new developed by xda-Developer/s for bigger Phone-Screen!)
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Have Fun.

Louis777

Use the Thanks Button.
I need help on how to install CWM-Recovery 6.0.3.6 to my phone.
Is there any tutorial?
(2013-11-13, 10:37)abeltcb Wrote: [ -> ]I need help on how to install CWM-Recovery 6.0.3.6 to my phone.
Is there any tutorial?

If you're not already rooted, root your phone by following the sticky in the root forum. Then copy the CWM for your phone to SD. Install Mobile Uncle from Play. Use Mobile Uncle to install the CWM.
(2013-11-13, 10:37)abeltcb Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Hello please I need Cwm recovery image for Hdc Galaxy s4, do anyone have a working Cwm recovery image?

Thanks
(2013-12-04, 09:14)Danilove Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Hello Steve i mean the cwm image ,not zip file recovery. I can't go into recovery mode.

Thanks
(2013-12-14, 07:33)Danilove Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Steve i mean the cwm image ,not zip file recovery. I can't go into recovery mode.

Thanks

It has been long time I did not do any thing with the s7589.

I cannot remember if there is a TWRP recovery in the zip file.

I know that mine is TWRP recovery.

Try to download. And see if there is a recovery image. And extract out the recovery.img and flash it with the mtk mobile uncle tool