www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [Tech] Ovevo Q8, the smart car charger that answers calls and many more
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As always we welcome new & cool things around the world, while surfing on net i found out this .....seems cool haanLubTongue!!.....So I thought I should share with you....afterall we are technology lovers.

OVEVO launched their next smart gadget as OVEVO Q8. Lets start the into.

Well, It's usually illegal to answer a phone call while driving,people would go for an additional bluetooth headset. Ovevo makes the most outyour car charger by applying a button-like magnetic bluetooth headset on it.

[Image: 233224ttjdt8djib7cihk7.png.thumb.jpg]

You could just leave the Ovevo Q8 in the cigarette lighter,and bluetooth headset charges automatically. Besides, The headset will be automatically turned on whenthe car starts, and turned off when the engine stops.

[Image: 233318z1kl7elpkbb6ytt6.png.thumb.jpg]

It offers the operation that couldn't be easier. Press theonly button to answer and hang up by putting it back to the charger.

[Image: 233357apmp1jmc3prjecdr.png.thumb.jpg]

As a car charger, it supports all types of electronics, Android, iPhones, tablets,PCs etc. The Built-in intelligent IC detection protects your devices from overcurrent, over voltage, leakage, and short circuit. It automatically choosesafest and most efficient mode to charge.

[Image: 233436cx537s6777327363.png.thumb.jpg]

Liked???
Do let us know via comment below

Source:-http://www.ovevo.cn/product-37-en.html