www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Jiayu S3 Bricked Edit:MTK 6752!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys. I need your help. I think i somehow soft bricked my dad's s3 3gb ram version.

What i have done is flashing a TWRP img. Twrp was just fine. After that i wiped and installed a rom. I think the zip was broken or something because after the processes is done twrp said there is no OS (operation system). I clicked on reboot anyway by mistake i guess...
And at this point my phone only restarts itself. I can get in FASTBOOT mode. I have the drivers and all but i dont know what can i do with the fastboot mode..

When i try to boot in recovery the phone seems to start booting to recovery but after a while it restarts itself as it does always...

I tried SP flash tool mode too. My driver is fine, i can see preloader driver on my device manager but as always phone restarts itself to boot in normal mode... If only i can stop the phone from restarting.. I have twrp backup... Or i can flash stock rom...

Please help... Any reply will be appreciated.
i also bricked my jiayu s3... what i did is flash a stock rom using spft. you can download rom in needrom under jiayu s3. hope it helps