www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Framaroot MTK6592/MTK6582/MTK6572/ MTK6577/MTK6589 China Phones and most Jelly Bean
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Thanks to Maine_Coon11 for making us aware of this. Root China clone and all China phones.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

New Version
(1.9.3) [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
  • Copy to your SD
  • Allow install from unknown locations in Android settings > security
  • Navigate to the .apk and install
  • Tap the different exploits until one says 'Success' (if no success, then try other root methods)
  • Reboot the phone
Show Content
(2013-08-28, 05:13)Gizbeat Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Yes... thank you, Maine_Coon11. This was super easy and gave choice to install either Superuser or SuperSU.

Thumbs Up
do you install this on phone or comp? reason i ask noticed it was apk file
(2013-09-05, 09:44)hummer01 Wrote: [ -> ]do you install this on phone or comp? reason i ask noticed it was apk file

I copied it to my SD card, browsed to it with file manager and tapped on APK file to launch installer. It then gives you choice of Superuser or SuperSU, then once you make choice, tap on the name displayed at bottom left of text... can't remember the name, but I believe it begins with the letter "B." It may be the name of the developer, but that triggers the final installation to completion. Reboot the phone and your done; You should now see an icon in your app list for either Superuser or SuperSU.
For inew i6000 owners:
On my i6000 superuser didn´t work, but SuperSU granted root access Big Grin
Boromir is the name.
I believe it will be different name on different phones/CPUs.

Sometimes it takes two attempts to root the phone.
(2013-08-28, 05:13)Gizbeat Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Simplest root I've ever done.nice one
Totally agree, easiest root ever.

Had to do the SuperSU option twice. First time after pressing the 'B' button nothing happened and the button got 'deselected' after a while. I rebooted the phone and did the same all over again and this time i got a confirmation saying that SuperSU was successfully installed. Another reboot and viola: Root access!

Thx again for a great post!
thx for sharing,.... it worked for my S4 clone....
Update for this app. Also included donation app for author. If you use this and it works for you, please buy the donation app.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8