www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: which one will become the flagship of Samsung?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Samsung Galaxy S4 is definitely the hot topic in smartphones since it was debut on Mar.14. Undoubtedly, the most popular Samsung smartphones ware Galaxy S3 and Galaxy Note 2 before, and when Galaxy S4 joined the game, which one will become the flagship of Samsung? Dodgy
Share your comment pl.
I'm sorry, what is the question?
The S4 IS the flagship phone. The Galaxy Note 3 will come out any time soon, possibly with specs that are better than the S4, but it will be meant for people that like larger phones so the S4 will remain the flagship model till the S5 is released.
There's not really much to discuss here.
(2013-08-30, 07:33)MaxP101 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry, what is the question?
The S4 IS the flagship phone. The Galaxy Note 3 will come out any time soon, possibly with specs that are better than the S4, but it will be meant for people that like larger phones so the S4 will remain the flagship model till the S5 is released.
There's not really much to discuss here.

..and better than Mega..
I'd say the difference between S3 and S4 has a more "gimmicky" feel to it than between S2 and S3. the latter was really a world of difference whereas the former is just more of a good thing. so I wonder if the S4 will have the same kind of massive impact as the S3. it's quite possible that people won't want to pay hundreds of dollars more for it and will just settle for S3 or something equivalent instead.

... or for an MTK phone, if you're being economical anyway. :]