www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Lenovo K3 Note Marshmallow 6.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There are several Marshmallow (Android 6.0) ROMs out there. I have tried three. Two of them are a pest to install and get to run initially without errors. There are work arounds though. The third loads and runs as smooth as silk first up.

All three eventually run very well.

The first was based on VIBE 1605 (both Official and Custom), not rooted, plenty of bloatware, no Play Store and Chinese or English only. They provide a Root download and GAPPS is available. This has several updates but these are pretty ordinary. The ROMs are available from NEEDROM @ [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

The second was an Official Update and based on VIBE 1606 and is rooted but has no Play Store but a MM compatible GAPPS is available for download, has plenty of bloatware and is Chinese or English only. It took about 6 tries to get to up and running correctly but when it did it ran very well and I liked it and intended to keep it until I came across the third. The ROM is available from NEEDROM @ [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

The third is a Cuoco92 VIBE 1605 ROW version. It is rooted, has Play Store and many languages available. Most of the bloatware has been removed. It loaded up and ran without problems. It is a great ROM and I much prefer it over the above versions partly because I am used to Cuoco92 ROMs and partly because it loaded and ran without a problem. The ROM is available from XDA-Developers @ [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].

All the above require TWRP to be installed to install the ROM. The above Needrom site has a recent TWRP available.