www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Xposed framework
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
yes, Xposed works fine on i6000.

I also do both nandroid and titanium. Keeps me busy Smiling
(2013-09-21, 23:33)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds about right. Or root and backup system data and apps with Titanium. SP Flash firmware and restore from Titanium if needed. IMO, nandroid AND Titanium is over doing it. If you can't find firmware for your phone, the Nandroid backup is a better solution.

Yes, if you use Titanium Backup you don't need to make a NAND backup every time, just once really, the rest is in your TB-backup.
Have installed these. Using double tap menu button to switch between last apps. Using that a lot.
Hi, I have one Aquaris 5. with Xposed and Gravuty (2.6.0). After a call the screen doesnt turn on again, keeps black for seconds, sometimes doesnt come back at all. Isnt screen protector. Anyone had a problem like this?
(2013-10-11, 04:19)Qashqool Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I have one Aquaris 5. with Xposed and Gravuty (2.6.0). After a call the screen doesnt turn on again, keeps black for seconds, sometimes doesnt come back at all. Isnt screen protector. Anyone had a problem like this?

No, I haven't had this same problem. I did have some 'screen problems' (screen not responsive) using other MODs (Xblast I think it was), but not with Gravity.
Do you have any other apps installed that could be the culprit, like for instance Proximity Actions, or Smartcover?
(2013-10-12, 03:09)Squier Wrote: [ -> ]No, I haven't had this same problem. I did have some 'screen problems' (screen not responsive) using other MODs (Xblast I think it was), but not with Gravity.
Do you have any other apps installed that could be the culprit, like for instance Proximity Actions, or Smartcover?

Nope, I had longsms to skip MMS
I hard reset my phone, solved. Doesnt yet installed xposed.
Have you feel the system more slow with xposed and GB? Maybe nothing but as I got to clean stock rom I felt the phone quickier. That's why I havent installed xposed
Smiling
No, I don't feel like the phone is slower with Xposed and GB-MOD. Maybe you should install Xposed first and see if it causes the lag. If not, some other app is bugging. If so, all you need to do is uninstall the framework (or hard reset).
Added newest xposed download link in Squier's OP
(2013-10-24, 21:34)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]Added newest xposed download link in Squier's OP

whAT? Dunno
(2013-10-24, 21:42)gesamgr Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-10-24, 21:34)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]Added newest xposed download link in Squier's OP

whAT? Dunno

I added a link in the first post of the thread to the newest Xposed framework apk download.
Pages: 1 2 3