www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: MobileUncle gone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright, maybe it's just me or I'm just experiencing a brain issue, but for the life of me, I cannot find Mobileuncle MTK Tools in the Google Play Store anymore.

Even when searching Google itself, it comes up with the application but when I attempt to open it within the Play Store, it is not coming up at all!

Anyone?
Yup. Looks like gone. My guess is it just couldn't keep up with all the new SOC changes. Sometimes change isn't a good thing.

What are you trying to do? If engineering mode, there are several apps there that will shortcut to it.
(2016-02-13, 12:09)NexusTrix Wrote: [ -> ]Yup. Looks like gone. My guess is it just couldn't keep up with all the new SOC changes. Sometimes change isn't a good thing.

What are you trying to do? If engineering mode, there are several apps there that will shortcut to it.

No big deal. It is just that I have been using it so long, I kinda got used to it for engineering mode, installing TWRP after root, backing up my IMEI, etc.

Plenty of other ways to do those things and using engineering mode directly to punch an IMEI back in manually, but I must admit that I'm also curious as to the story behind its vanishing act. Recently, it tried to update itself directly as opposed to through the Play Store, now, it's just gone.

Oh well.
I have mobileuncletool installed and upgrad to ToolHero and works
(2016-02-17, 19:24)engmelo Wrote: [ -> ]I have mobileuncletool installed and upgrad to ToolHero and works

So it is now called ToolHero? I just looked at the screenshots and it does not look the same, but it is from the same developer.

I hope that is not the replacement because if it is, it looks like crap! I'll try it anyways, of course, because you never know unless you try.