www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: problem with doogee f5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
my touch screen seems to work on its own with any apps it wants when it wants to and flicks between the appsdoes anyone know of a fix for this thanks steve
Sounds like a hardware issue. Is it only when plugged in?
it doesnt matter if it is plugged in or not its still the same
Yea, that's hardware. Something funky with the touchscreen. Replacing touch LCD might fix, but could be something else on motherboard not grounding properly.

See what happens if you touch metal with one hand and test display with the other.
do you mean touch metal on the phone with my finger and try the display or touch metal on something else and try the display
(2016-02-14, 22:37)looneytunes Wrote: [ -> ]do you mean touch metal on the phone with my finger and try the display or touch metal on something else and try the display

You will need to crack open the device to to follow the recommendation and see if it is a grounding issue. Warranty will be void at that point. If your warranty is still good (device not rooted, etc), contacting the supplier may be your best bet. I have yet to meet anyone that has a successful warranty claim with Doogee, but that does not mean you should not try.

I had a Doogee where this happened (another model) and it was a custom ROM that finally fixed it. Needless to say, Doogee strikes again!
(2016-02-14, 22:37)looneytunes Wrote: [ -> ]do you mean touch metal on the phone with my finger and try the display or touch metal on something else and try the display

I mean touch metal somewhere else. I had a tablet with this problem. Touch was whacky, but when touched any metal with the other hand, it was fine. But, this was when it was plugged in. Still, it's worth a try.

Also, I see Ed has fixed his in the past with a custom ROM. So that might be worth a try too, but be very careful about this because Doogee F5 is internal battery and sometimes need to remove battery before flash.