www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: How can i know my mobile is in Download Mode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi to all, I have my new I-onik i441 smartphone. then i try to flashed it by SP flash tool.. but something goes wrong.
As of today my phone is still unusable.. When i connect it to my PC it only display the MTK USB Port..
I think my phone is already bricked..
No Signs of power,No response from power, Vol + / Vol - . No display that it is charging i mean totally black screen
I've Downloaded the official rom from NEEDROM together with the upgrade Version.
i appreciate any help you can give..

thanks
Does your PC make a sound when you plug it in and can you remove your battery ?
(2016-02-22, 01:56)deanlee121 Wrote: [ -> ]Does your PC make a sound when you plug it in and can you remove your battery ?

I have the same problem with my DG 550 (MTK 6592). And I can remove battery and PC make sound. I have drivers installed.
Sorry for my late reply.. as of this writting i've already fix the problem regarding my phone problem.
i've already restore the phone stock ROM and even installed the upgrade..

and i don't know if it is also applicable with the other MTK device..
Later i will post here what i have done in order to restore my phone and i hoping it can help others.

Thanks to chinaphonearena for the help..
Sorry for my late reply.. as of this writting i've already fix the problem regarding my phone problem.
i've already restore the phone stock ROM and even installed the upgrade..

and i don't know if it is also applicable with the other MTK device..
Later i will post here what i have done in order to restore my phone and i hoping it can help others.

Thanks to chinaphonearena for the help..