www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [Forbes] Kanye West Might Be The Future Of Tech
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kanye West Might Be The Future Of Tech

Kanye West's Donda might be poised to change the future of tech, entertainment and well, pretty much everything.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/curtissilver...uture-tech
Can anyone explain this all encompassing and intense dislike of Kayne West? I had never even heard about him until about a week ago. It seems like every one and their grandma have a bone to pick with this dude.
(2016-02-24, 01:55)Bacon_Puffs Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone explain this all encompassing and intense dislike of Kayne West? I had never even heard about him until about a week ago. It seems like every one and their grandma have a bone to pick with this dude.

I think the attention (and thus, dislike) comes from the group of people that watch ET, TMZ, and the network nightly news. Of course, Kanye encourages this as it is his entire business strategy.

Remember, the only bad press is no press.

I think Ice Cube probably said it best, so I will not even attempt to compete with his song nor lyrics.

Listen to the second song on AmeriKKKa's Most Wanted... that says it all.
Makes sense. I wouldn't have heard of him otherwise most likely. But why do those groups dislike him?