www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello and good day to everybody.Here is Sany a new user Cool

i have problem with android phone MG492CH/A(iPhone6 clone with a apple user interface over it)I can't make a photo/video or download/install any apps because ''The phone storage does not have enough space''...While connecting to PC it displays some error of device recognition and I expect to see a new USB storage-filesystem show up on the PC, but nothing is there.USB pc connection works only in MTP and PTP mode(benrui_71_e_lca)...I have done a phone reset but always the same problem.
Any suggestion for fixing problem?Thank you
Hello!!

Well, I think your first step to solving your issue is to fully ID the device. I'm assuming the phone does not have an SD/TF card slot, which would be the easiest solution.

Look at the storage available for both phone storage and internal storage. What do they say?

Depending on the result, you may begin on the path of modifying the EBR, but you will need as much information on the device as you can get. Contacting the seller at this point is also a really good place to start.
(2016-02-29, 03:36)edcoolio Wrote: [ -> ]Hello!!

Well, I think your first step to solving your issue is to fully ID the device. I'm assuming the phone does not have an SD/TF card slot, which would be the easiest solution.

Look at the storage available for both phone storage and internal storage. What do they say?

Depending on the result, you may begin on the path of modifying the EBR, but you will need as much information on the device as you can get. Contacting the seller at this point is also a really good place to start.

Hello edcoolio,
well my phone haven't SD card slot.Here is Info about Phone:
Brand : alps
Model: MG492CH/A
Android version : 4.4.4
System storage : 166MB/298MB
RAM: 301MB/481MB
Internal Storage: 35,67MB/36MB
Kernal : Linux version 3.4.39(lxq@work-server5-desktop)(gcc version 4.6.x-
google 20120106(prerelease)(GCC)) #1 SMP PREEMTP Thu Jan 15 CST 2015
The Problem is I can't delete some Application to install anything...