www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [Full review] Mini Redmi 3 review
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Xiaomi Mini Redmi 3 review

... This is Samsung’s newest 13MP sensor and incorporates ISOCELL technology.

Redmi 3 Mini is a phone we can easily recommend to those looking for a mobile in the $125-175 ballpark [...]

Full Redmi 3 Mini review

Redmi 3 [email protected]

Wow. This looks super promising. I'll have to keep it mind as a recommendation for people around here. Solid battery, good looking phone.
please help. now my redmi in lost signal because i use usa band on radio band. how can't i use a support band for my redmi 3. i from indonesia.

i try this code *#*#4636#*#* but that not working. i flash to rom china but still lost signal. please if someone know tell my a tutorial to unlock my radio band setting......
You were in stock ROM when you went to USA? It has frequencies for USA. China ROM won't help that.

Do you have USA SIM? Have you tried manually choosing network carrier?
(2016-04-18, 03:59)Bacon_Puffs Wrote: [ -> ]You were in stock ROM when you went to USA? It has frequencies for USA. China ROM won't help that.

i dont have USA SIM. i from indonesia i just try indonesia sim. how can't i set manual.
(2016-04-18, 15:43)john ardi Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-18, 03:59)Bacon_Puffs Wrote: [ -> ]You were in stock ROM when you went to USA? It has frequencies for USA. China ROM won't help that.

i dont have USA SIM. i from indonesia i just try indonesia sim. how can't i set manual.
You're in USA now, or Indonesia? The phone already has Indonesia and USA frequency. If you're in USA, then use USA SIM. If you're in Indonesia, use Indonesia SIM.

Settings / SIM cards / Select SIM slot / Cellular networks
(2016-04-18, 16:04)cookiedough Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-18, 15:43)john ardi Wrote: [ -> ]

You're in USA now, or Indonesia? The phone already has Indonesia and USA frequency. If you're in USA, then use USA SIM. If you're in Indonesia, use Indonesia SIM.

I'm in indonesia and i use indonesia sim but nothing hapen my network is lost.. i try another sim but still can't find signal. a problem beggin because i use hedden secret apk than i choise usa band. so now i need help tu set back my radio band. in my contry usa band not suport.... and i say •°•♡ⓣⓗⓐⓝⓚⓢ♡ •°• for care with my problem..

(2016-04-19, 00:38)john ardi Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-18, 16:04)cookiedough Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-18, 15:43)john ardi Wrote: [ -> ]i dont have USA SIM. i from indonesia i just try indonesia sim. how can't i set manual.

I'm in indonesia and i use indonesia sim but nothing hapen my network is lost.. i try another sim but still can't find signal. a problem beggin because i use hedden secret apk than i choise usa band. so now i need help tu set back my radio band. in my contry usa band not suport.... and i say •°•♡ⓣⓗⓐⓝⓚⓢ♡ •°• for care with my problem..

first i have distributor stuck rom in indonesia. after that a try to flashing to china rom stabil i think that rom can't make my radio band back like i buy this redmi3. but nothing happen after that. so try to ask in many forum like this but still no answer...

If that doesn't work, you should try fastboot ROM flash.